EXPERIENCED AND TRUSTED
Rich has been endorsed by the Sacramento Area Firefighters Local 522 (Cosumnes Firefighter Unit) in his first three elections. Rich is proud to announce that he has garnered the firefighters support for his Galt City Council Re- Election (2022).
Rich and his wife, Pam own an in home small business that they relocated to Galt. He understands the importance of protecting businesses from government over reach while creating jobs in order to grow our economy.
Rich was elected to the Galt City Council in 2018 serving as Vice Mayor in 2020. He was elected to the Cosumnes Community Services District Board in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. Rich has worked with regional policy makers and the citizens of Galt to enhance the quality of life we enjoy. Over the past 12 years of public service Rich has been trusted in the following roles:
- Served as the Galt City Council representative in the following roles:
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG) Director (2019 - Present)
- Sacramento Transportation Authority Director (2019)
- Cosumnes CSD 2X2
- President of the Cosumnes CSD Board in 2014 and 2018, Vice President in 2013 and 2017
- LAFCo Special District Advisory Committee 3 years
- Served as CSD board representative to the following committees / organizations:
- Galt City and Elk Grove City 2X2
- Liaison to City of Galt
- EGUSD 2X2
- EG Historical Society
- EG Chamber of Commerce
THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
Rich prides himself in listening to the citizens. He believes the citizens should direct government policy and council members should listen to their concerns. Rich has made his decisions as an elected official over the last twelve years by listening to the community and will continue to do so.